330 S Scott Ave
Temple of Music and Art (20/29)
Temple of Music and Art…330 S. Scott Avenue
This Spanish Colonial Revival-style cultural center was built in 1926 and served the Saturday Morning Music Club. Its U-shaped courtyard features a fountain and Mexican tile, and the building houses a café, gallery and gift shop in addition to its luxurious 623-seat auditorium. The Tucson Fine Arts Association and Tucson Boys Chorus both got their start at the temple. The temple was renovated in 1990 and is home to the Arizona Theatre Company.
Turn left (east) on 14th, St. and left (north) on 6th Ave. Continue to Armory Park.